Hello

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hi

My name is Stuart, divorced father of twin daughters and am a co-founder of my own paranormal investigation organisation based in Worthing, West Sussex.

I have an interest in 2nd World War aircraft as my father flew B24J Liberators during the war and served with 53 and 547 squadrons of the RAF, flying out of Reykjavik, St Eval and St Davids.

I will try and post when I can but my main interest of the Paranormal takes most of my time so posts may be few and far between but I will endeavour to pop in at least twice a week to ead posts at the very least.

If anyone has any questions do feel free to ask.

Regards

Stuart

I've been coming to this sight for some time as a guest. I like the pictures and paintings of the aircraft.
I'm former; Marine,Vietnam Vet,A-6,EA-6,Rf-4b driver.
I like how you really get into some of the issues on your forums.

A-6 and RF-4, cool. I was in line to fly for the Corps until they found out I was color blind. I only past the red-green test. My color vision was not even good enough to cheat on the d%$ test. I ended up running around in M-1s for the Army. Welcome Stonecold and EZlead. Ilook forward to reading your posts.

dbII

Stonecold EZlead, welcome to our little escape from the present. Hope you enjoy it here and stick around for awhile. Oh by the way Stonecold don't pay any attention to the bats, Lucky13 lets them out of his belfry every once in a while just for some recce work.

Welcome to the site mate!

Interesting field you're into. I tend to see, hear or (usually) just sense if ghosts are around myself. I've even seen a cat once that I put my hand out to stroke, an it 'disappeared'. (The strange thing is, I usually only have that effect with women! :D )

Good to have you on board!

Evan (a.k.a A4K)

G'day Stuart and welcome to the site. If you haven't been warned by Lucky yet or one of his minions of Poms (English) just be aware of us Aussies. He is upset us Aussies are taking over the site. He has good reason to be upset. WE ARE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back