Hello

harvard_nut

Recruit
1
0
Joined
May 21, 2006
Hello all. I am a new member here. As you can see by my handle I am a bit of a Harvard fanatic. I live in Tillsonburg Ontario Canada which is home to the Canadian Harvard Association and as well I live close to the Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum which also has one of the few flying Lancasters in the world. I love the lancasters also.
http://www.harvards.com/
http://www.warplane.com/

Enjoy the links guys and I will try to post often as well as upload some pics I have of some of the planes from my collection. Now as far as I know there are only two flying LANCS in the world unless someone else knows of any other I am just curious.
 
harvard_nut said:
Now as far as I know there are only two flying LANCS in the world unless someone else knows of any other I am just curious.
Nope, there's only the two. Welcome. :cool:
Another member of our little band here lives close to those museums too. pbfoot is in Niagara, and gets to see the Ed Russell and Warplane Heritage collections quite often, including the flying Lanc.

That now makes two of you guys that I hate. :roll:


:wink:
 
Welcome to the forum Havard_nut.
 
Well since your nearby the Russell group airshow is on the 10/11 june with the lanc some of the harvards B17? Lysander? mustangs Dauntless http://therussellgroupairshow.com/ a small but unique group of aircraft
 
Anyone else notice the guy posted once and thats it??? I hate it when newbs come in, say hello, we all welcome them, and they never come back.....

From now on, Im abusing all the newbies.....
 
actually me and cripps talk quite a bit online as it is, we're quite good mates really...........
 
she's always pretty busy really, she's starting out a new job i think and she's never on 'til quite late so doesn't have much time for you guys :lol: she does ask after you guys sometimes though............
 
AWWWWW isnt that sweet!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back