Help needed-does anyone live close to San Bruno, California?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks everyone! I will try to email you them as soon as I cant, probably tonight :)
Update: I uploaded five pictures and tried sending them but it will not let me send them. I will have to ask my dad how to fix it when he gets back from Arizona tomorrow as he left for a short business trip earlier today. Photos will definately be sent by tomorrow!!

Last edited:
Thanks everyone! I will try to email you them as soon as I cant, probably tonight :)
Update: I uploaded five pictures and tried sending them but it will not let me send them. I will have to ask my dad how to fix it when he gets back from Arizona tomorrow as he left for a short business trip earlier today. Photos will definately be sent by tomorrow!!

Great, thank you! I and some friends of mine can´t wait to see it. Please, send me also your full name in your e-mail so I can give you a credit for those pics on our future web site and friend´s book that is also in progress.

Got them all Jack and also just resent them to a friend of mine who´s writting a book about crashes of the USAAF airplanes over east part of our country (half of the Czech Republic).
He thanks very much and me too.
We both will add your name as a credit to your pics in his book and our future web site.
Just send me original uncompresed photos please.
So excited!

Roman, I would remove the e-mail adres if I were you. Chances are that some bot will harvest it and increase the spam on you e-mail.

Thank you Marcel. Could do it but since I use gmail.com I never faced problem with spam. All the spams fall into Spam fully automaticaly. I posted my e-mail address here many times but nothing happened since that.
With my previous e-mail address that I used to use 4 or 5 years ago...oh, that was something else. Should I use the same address today I´d never post it.

Jack,
I´m wondering why he was buried in San Bruno, CA, while he came from Seattle, Washington. That´s strange.
Was he married? Don´t think so, he was too young and MACR doesn´t include the postal address of his wife. He even wasn´t 20 yet when he was KIA...
Damn, where to find his family?
Seattle, San Bruno?

I´m wondering why he was buried in San Bruno, CA, while he came from Seattle, Washington. That´s strange.
Was he married? Don´t think so, he was too young and MACR doesn´t include the postal address of his wife. He even wasn´t 20 yet when he was KIA...
I not sure, although his grave stone was on the back of his father's (thats why it says "his son" on it). Also, I will send you a couple uncompressed photos tonight (my email couldnt send as many as they were just too big)
Thanks,
Jack

Now only if I can get to San Diego.... :)

I not sure, although his grave stone was on the back of his father's (thats why it says "his son" on it). Also, I will send you a couple uncompressed photos tonight (my email couldnt send as many as they were just too big)
Thanks,
Jack

Now only if I can get to San Diego.... :)

Interesting. His father´s address from MACR shows Seattle, Washington. So I´d say the most of the family if not all moved to California. Let´s see, we will try to get n touch with Flahives in California...

As for San Diego- you don´t need to go there. You did more than enough for me already!
I think I know someone there, I´ll try to ask him.
And thanks for the unompressed pics, got them all. They are great!

I live in San Bruno, and Golden Gate national cemetery is walking distance from where i live!!! Admiral Chester Nimitz is buried there too!!!

just to keep this thread alive...I have a BIG request.
As we are going to have the 70th anniversary commemoration of the batlle next year and we are trying to get in touch with relatives of those who were KIA or survived, I´d like to ask someone living close to this cemetery for asking for Flahive family at this cemetery office.

Thank you in advance!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back