Help!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

5bR6897

Airman
Jun 24, 2009
Indiana, US
I know that I am a little thick headed, but I can't seem to find any information as to how to post images (mostly photos) directly from my computer as part of a reply or new thread. I have several photos stored on my computer, some of which are/could be applicable for some of the themes of these discussion threads.
Where do I go to find such instruction, or can anyone just post a short tutorial.
Apoligies in advance if this has been asked numerous times before.
Thanks in advance, Chris

Click Post Replay/New Thread/Go Advanced button.In the new opened window write your text ( in New Thread window write its title as well).When done scroll the screen a little bit down and find Manage Attachments button.Click it and the new window will be opened.In the window ( it is a kind of a file browser) you will find five Browse buttons.You can set a path to a file ( picture for instance) on your HDD.You can set 5 pathes and upload five shots at once when clicking Upload button on right of these Browse buttons.If you need to upload more than 5 shots uplaod these first five pictures , don't close the file browser window, set the next 5 pathes and click the Upload button.The next five files will be added to the attachment list that can be seen in the window as well.Then the next 5 pictures etc. Try to post 5-6 pictures for each post.Scrolling screen when there is more of them can be really weary. It can cause the forum system running slower. So it is better to post two or three posts with these. When all your pictures (files) are uploaded close the Browser window and click the Submit Replay button. That's all.

It seems the forum script doesn't support this option. It is possible when using Photobucket site as your source for pictures, for instance.Then you can marge the text and picture URL addresses.

I was wondering the same thing Thor until I realized that only those that are 'linked' to another site or PC can have text in between. Uploaded pics don't have that option.

That's answered the question for me too! Thanks Wojtek, I was wondering how people insert the text between pics!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back