Henschel Hs 129 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Dirk, I'm going to the hobby shop in Greenwood today. I can check if they have them, if you want?

B-17engineer

Thanks but I'm all set with my B-17's. I think...

imalko

The only thing I've done on them so far is some on the spree painting. If there is going to be a GB I'll hold up. Besides I have someone making masks for me for one of the projects and he needs some time so that's one reason I've been stalling.

For the record the second B-17 (the F model) I'm building is going to be the "Spotted Cow"

Here you go Dirk, here's the list of upcoming Group Builds for this and next year:

GROUP BUILD – Proposed 2009 – 2010 Schedule

-----3-------------- Mediterranean / North Africa Theatres
-----4-------------- Heavyweights (Bombers/Tank Busters/Anti-Shipping)

-----5-------------- Cold War Protagonists '49- '89 ***SPLIT BUILD*** ARMOR Battle of Kursk, July 1943.
-----6-------------- D-Day/Invasion Stripes June 6th
-----7-------------- Battle of Britain October 31st
-----8-------------- Commonwealth / VVS Forces ***SPLIT BUILD*** ARMOR Stalingrad till Kursk

Each GB is running for 4 months, with last month of one GB over laping with the first month of the next GB. Example: Current MTO Group Build ends on 30th November but next "Heavyweights" GB starts already on 1st November.

Maybe this will help also

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 168
Another showing the tight constraints of the cockpit.

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 154
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    22.4 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:
Nice pictures. Its funny that the cockpit was so damn small that they had to put the gun-site outside the aircraft and the engine gauges are on the outside of the engine nasals

I'm looking forward to see Old 666. Does the model have the the ball turrent turret?

DBII

What do you mean?

My B-17 subjects worked out really well. For "Old 666" I will need to add additional guns to the aircraft. For example I will replace the single 30 Cals in the waist for duel 50s on each side. 2 additional 50s in the chin section for the bombardier and one for the pilot. Finding extra 50 Cal machine guns would normally be a stumbling block but my other B-17 will have no weapons at all so I will be able to use those on "Old 666"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back