Here's your excuse, to spend some money on your hobby! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Lucky13

Forum Mascot
Aug 21, 2006
In my castle....
Any woman worth her Chanel lipstick will tell you that looking good doesn't come cheap.

But the actual price of beauty may be more than even she thinks.

British women fork out £133,575 ($227,000) over a lifetime keeping their looks maintained from head to toe.

Men, meanwhile, spend an average of just £75,030 ($127,600) on their appearance, researchers found.

Taking into consideration everything from haircare to working out, the average British woman spends £2,055 ($3495) per year on her looks. Research by TV shopping channel QVC reveals staying in shape and having perfectly coiffed hair are two of the main priorities for women.

Body maintenance comes out at a whopping £717 ($1220) per body per year, with women also spending £405 ($689) each a year to maintain their hairstyles.*

Americans spent a whopping $33.3 billion on cosmetics and other beauty products in 2010, up 6% from 2009, according to the Commerce Department. That's more than consumers shelled out to buy new foreign cars ($27 billion) or TVs ($25 billion).....but hey, that's 4-5 years ago!

Well, my money goes to beer, books and models! :lol:

Men, meanwhile, spend an average of just £75,030 ($127,600) on their appearance, researchers found.

How did I do That? Does that include the Bundy Rum I buy?
$127,600 over 92 years, that would include diapers in the beginning And end of a lifetime, would average 115 per Month....... no F'n way! Someone else is Realllly spending then.

I can't be bothered, the only stuff I spend money on, beauty-wise, is the hairdresser (it takes regular visits to keep my mohawk looking good), shampoo, soap, toothpaste, deodorant and those ever expensive shaver head things. Oh, and of course the more private ladythings, you know.
Ah forget it, I'll say it as it is: Fannypads. :p :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back