Oct 20, 2024 #1 sagatore Airman 21 15 Joined Oct 20, 2024 Hi all I live in Belgium and I am very interested in the aviation of the Second World War. I live in the Bastogne region and I sometimes find crash sites. I hope to learn more with you. Sebastian
Hi all I live in Belgium and I am very interested in the aviation of the Second World War. I live in the Bastogne region and I sometimes find crash sites. I hope to learn more with you. Sebastian
Oct 20, 2024 #2 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,325 38,860 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland Welcome to the site.
Oct 20, 2024 #3 fubar57 General 37,505 27,285 Joined Nov 22, 2009 Location The Jungles of Canada Welcome
Oct 20, 2024 #6 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,889 11,629 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Welcome.
Oct 20, 2024 #7 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,234 15,157 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK Welcome from England.
Oct 20, 2024 #8 SaparotRob Unter Gemeine Geschwader Murmeltier XIII 19,955 21,943 Joined Mar 12, 2020 Location Long Island, NY Hello from New York.
Oct 20, 2024 #9 rochie Moderator Staff Mod 24,352 10,281 Joined Aug 9, 2006 Location billingham nr middlesbrough uk Hello and welcome
Oct 20, 2024 #10 Capt. Vick Moderator Staff Mod 14,077 6,402 Joined Jul 23, 2008 Location Long Island, New York Welcome aboard amigo!
Oct 21, 2024 #11 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,877 40,291 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Greetings and salutations fellow earthling and space traveller....
Oct 22, 2024 Thread starter #13 sagatore Airman 21 15 Joined Oct 20, 2024 Merci à tous de votre accueil.