Hi from England

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

FLYBOYJ said:
Welcome! Do you have any photos of any found wrecks?
I have a few. I have been working with a team who run the website divetheworld.com but have only really been looking for aircraft for the past year or so. Makes better photography as you can get more in the viewfinder rather than just acres of steel on a shipwreck.

Ali

FLYBOYJ said:
I'll check out the website, feel free to post any here!! ;)
There are some great pictures of aircraft that have ditched. He guys spend a lot of time hunting and at the moment they are looking in the lakes and lochs for freshwater ditchings to see if they are recoverable for museums. I try to get involved in as much as I can but it's time that's the problem

Ali

Welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy your stay. They're all @ssholes here, by the way. Just be an @sshole back and they'll love you. Oh, and don't trust lanc ... he likes sheep too much.

plan_D said:
Welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy your stay. They're all @ssholes here, by the way. Just be an @sshole back and they'll love you. Oh, and don't trust lanc ... he likes sheep too much.
Does that mean if someone is rude to me I can be rude back? (insert manic cackle here).

Ali

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Hello Ali:

Welcome to the forum. Gotta watch some of these guys. I believe the term
is "silver tongued devils". And, again, there are the sailors.........

Charles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back