Hi from England

50
0
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Location
Dishforth, North Yorkshire
Hiya,

Just looking in from England. Seriously into SCUBA Diving and wreck hunting. Recently got into hunting ditched aircraft around the UK.

Ali :)
 
FLYBOYJ said:
Welcome! Do you have any photos of any found wrecks?
I have a few. I have been working with a team who run the website divetheworld.com but have only really been looking for aircraft for the past year or so. Makes better photography as you can get more in the viewfinder rather than just acres of steel on a shipwreck.

Ali
 
I'll check out the website, feel free to post any here!! :wink:
 
FLYBOYJ said:
I'll check out the website, feel free to post any here!! :wink:
There are some great pictures of aircraft that have ditched. He guys spend a lot of time hunting and at the moment they are looking in the lakes and lochs for freshwater ditchings to see if they are recoverable for museums. I try to get involved in as much as I can but it's time that's the problem

Ali
 
Welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy your stay. They're all @ssholes here, by the way. Just be an @sshole back and they'll love you. Oh, and don't trust lanc ... he likes sheep too much.
 
Hello and Welcome.
 
Welcome!
 
plan_D said:
Welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy your stay. They're all @ssholes here, by the way. Just be an @sshole back and they'll love you. Oh, and don't trust lanc ... he likes sheep too much.
Does that mean if someone is rude to me I can be rude back? (insert manic cackle here).

Ali

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
 
Exactly.

Oh, and welcum here, Ali, by the way... 8) :hello:
 
Hello Ali:

Welcome to the forum. Gotta watch some of these guys. I believe the term
is "silver tongued devils". And, again, there are the sailors.........

Charles
 
Hello there and welcome to the forum, Ali. :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back