Hi from Oz

what he said ^

:D
 
Thanks for the welcome guys. For those who asked, I'm currently living in Singleton NSW, but will be shifting down to Melbourne at the end of the year.
 
I must admit, I'm getting a bit concerned.....Mod's do you think you could lower the step entrance to the site as I'm concerned about all these guys stumbling into / onto / over us....bit dangerous really....innit !:lol:

Yeah, grazed my knee really badly.... don't suppose there's a lawyer present who could sort out some compo...:p
 
G'day Angels...welcome to the forum mate!:D
 
Yeah, grazed my knee really badly.... don't suppose there's a lawyer present who could sort out some compo...:p

Crickey, sorry 'bout that mate !. Any-one got a virtual plaster ?.

And just cos you've got a grazed knee, doesn't exempt you from posting pics of your models...errr, what sort are you into ?, what size do you perefer (1/72, 1/48 etc etc) WW2 prop jobs ? Jets ? Armour ? dioramas ?. Lets see some picss.
 
I must admit, I'm getting a bit concerned.....Mod's do you think you could lower the step entrance to the site as I'm concerned about all these guys stumbling into / onto / over us....bit dangerous really....innit !

Crickey, sorry 'bout that mate !. Any-one got a virtual plaster ?.

And just cos you've got a grazed knee, doesn't exempt you from posting pics of your models...errr, what sort are you into ?, what size do you perefer (1/72, 1/48 etc etc) WW2 prop jobs ? Jets ? Armour ? dioramas ?. Lets see some picss.

The entrance is up to code and we have posted the Certificate of Occupancy right over....well...its over...hmmmm.....Don't worry 'bout that, we're all good. Welcome to the Forum!

Lucky13 I resent that remark....I don't have to take this.....I'm going home!

Is that all it took?
 
Maybe Jan took the Certificate of Occupancy when he left? I'd say we got off cheap! ....although, come to think of it, I'd better NOT say "got off cheap" with this crowd around...
 
Good guess! Although to be fair it's 50/50 in Singo - either a digger or a miner!:p

Too right!

Did you know that that makes you the closest forum member to me? :lol: I used to be up in singo often with work too, but at a different company now.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back