Hi from the UK (Suffolk)

TomLL

Recruit
5
1
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Location
Suffolk England
Website
www.absolutearts.com
Like all the other newbies I just would like to post my introduction, to you all and commend this site for it's vast amount of material. As an artist, who from time to time paints WW2 aircraft it is a very useful resource. By way of an intro I have attached one.
Thanks
Tom
 

Attachments

  • Photo shoot.jpg
    Photo shoot.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 225
Hallo TomLL !!!
Welcome to the forum.I'm very glad I can read you here.Your paint is an excelent work :thumbleft:
Unfortunately, it's a bit big for the screen of my dysplay and visible partially only.:(
 
Welcome aboard, Tom. Nice painting. :thumbleft:
 
welcome Tom - very nice. I'd love to see some more!
 
welcome tom fantastic art work mate
 
:lol:

Hold on let me get you a towel! :lol:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back