Hi Guys...Scratchbuilt (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

For a while a few years ago I started "Propeller Models...The last manufacturer of Solid Wood Models"!!!!! I had a site for it in Internet and sold about eight!!!!! Eight!!!! Eight...8...Ocho!!! Kits!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahaaha, when things are out of date...They are out of date All right!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Solid wood models are history and maybe its better that way. The fun thing about modeling is that the "modeler does what he likes and enjoys doing it" so I keep making my solids as I did some 55 years ago....

The first model of Propeller Models" was this very odd French observation plane. About 15 were built between 1938 and 1940. The germans used some after the invasion of France and that was as far they got....

passo-222-foto-perfil.jpg

foto-motor.jpg

passo-6.jpg

flotadores.jpg

anti-finito-1.jpg

anti-finito-5.jpg

finito-1.jpg

finito-5.jpg

finito-8-bonito.jpg

finito-10-bonito.jpg

Gerar Thank you for a fantastic insight into your work very happy for you as I know how much enjoyment there is creating something new from a piece of wood. I have jotted down a few notes which I may use at a later date re- cardboard soaked in fast drying cement only for painted models. Brilliant work keep us updated on the progress please looking forward to the final outcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back