Hi Guys...Scratchbuilt

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

gerar

Airman
Feb 28, 2005
Panama
www.propellermodels.com
Hi Old Friends...

Long time no see. I sence something is very different here for some reason or other:shock:...since the last time I was here I have finished many a model...here is my latest an RO-41 used for many years as a primary training aircraft for fighter pilots of the Regia Aeronautica...

RO-41-2.jpg

RO1-2.jpg

cabinaRO-1022.jpg

RO-41-1-1.jpg

Hello Gerar

I haven't seen you for ages.And I was sure you was gobbled by wild animals in the Panama Jungle.:lol:

As usually a very nice work here.:D

Hello Gerar

I haven't seen you for ages.And I was sure you was gobbled by wild animals in the Panama Jungle.:lol:

As usually a very nice work here.:D

Hi Wurger......After tasting me the wild animals in the jungle left me alone for good!!!!:lol::lol::lol:
How are you amigo???....what can I say, I get involved in so many things that I actually forgot to post!!!!! at 65 you forget one or two or three things!!!!!:(:(............anyway am back. Will post some of the other models I finished. I am presently working on a very unusual plane--The SM-79 B specially made for Rumania, only 24 built with Water cooled engines!!!...here is step one and two...

passo1a.jpg

PASOSMOTOR1.jpg

PASOSMOTOR4.jpg

:-\"

Hi Pal,

Hi Wurger......After tasting me the wild animals in the jungle left me alone for good!!!!:lol::lol::lol:
How are you amigo???....what can I say, I get involved in so many things that I actually forgot to post!!!!! at 65 you forget one or two or three things!!!!!:(:(............anyway am back. Will post some of the other models I finished. I am presently working on a very unusual plane--The SM-79 B specially made for Rumania, only 24 built with Water cooled engines!!!...here is step one and two...

Thanks to God these animals weren't strict gastronomes. :lol:

Thank you I'm fine as we can speak.For sure,I'm still alive.:lol: Here nothing much new.The Winter is comming up but nobody knows when. Glad you got back to the forum. Keep us updated with the current build.I can't wait to see the final effect of your brilliant work.

My best

So happy to see you guys again!!!!!. and mostly because I see you´ll are OK and thriving!!!...Thanks for your praise which is very encouroging and makes me do better......

I think I was finishing this "red Devil" of the "Three Green Mice" when I got lost.....I started a regular torpedo model of WW2 but it´s in the hangar for the moment. I find that starting four to five models is a good way for constant work and variety...so I never get bored if one is taking too long I just change to another. The problem with this procedure is that I never know when I will finish any one of the five!!:shock::shock:---

1930´s SM-79 " Three Green Mice" Racer and Trans Atlantic Flyer...1:72, Mahogany Wood, Chalk engines and wheels, some thread, office paper "decals" (???), sweat and lots of love....:D

PLAN-1.jpg

motores2.jpg

sorci-verdi.jpg

rojo444444.jpg

003fin.jpg

001fin.jpg

002fin.jpg

004-fin.jpg

Gera........................:rolleyes:

Incredible work mate!!! Interesting to hear you find it better to work multiple kits at once too.

Hi Gerar,
your woodcarving is very impressive. Reminds me of my childhood when I started with a little knife and Pinewood building modelships. :smilecolros:

Last edited:
Hi Gerar,
your woodcarving is very impressive. Reminds me of my childhood when I started with a little knife and Pinewood building modelships. :smilecolros:

Hi Michael....I did laso make a lot of buildings once, they were for my HO train a German Marklin!!!!:p

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back