Hi there!!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Awesome. I'm making a P51-D Mustang. half done and already frustrated to all hell. Aggravating as it is, it's rather relaxing. That is when I don't spill the glue, lose apiece, get a new one, get another, lose that, find a new one, find out it's the one you lost, swear in about ten different languages. and start again.

Attachments

• Spitfire Battle.jpg
    Spitfire Battle.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 56
SpitfireKing said:
Holy sh*t! I'm gone what three days and all hell breaks loose? I'm sorry guys, but tone down. I've had a F***ing hard arse day. I was hoping of enjoying my visit here but damn it's sucking so far. Oh yeah welcome aboard.

When you have more than 47 posts and a couple of months under your belt, then you can act like a senior member.

DerAdlerIstGelandet said:
When you have more than 47 posts and a couple of months under your belt, then you can act like a senior member.

Like I said I could throw myself off a bridge for that. That day was completly sucked. I got payed now so I"m happy.:)

Yes, but with one interview in three weeks and bleak prospects at the moment, it's not all that positive right now. I have to grow the photo business as a couple hundred buck here and there doesn't pay the mortgage and feed the kids. It is going to take longer than a couple of months to develop the business.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back