Hi there!! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Welcome to the site. There are a few things that one has to get used to around here. Look at Les as the chief of police and he cleans the place up. For the most part since he started being that, this place has been really peacefull.

One thing is for sure, all of us moderators and admin support each other, as long as everyone gets along, there is no problem.

And with that I give you a welcome as well Colonel. As you I am a P-38 affectionato - I worked for Lockheed for over 10 years and met a lot of interinsting people associated with the aircraft.

So, here's my hand, Les: what will you do? Will you spit on it or will you shake it?

As long as ur getting a clearer picture of how things are around here, we'll get along just fine... This is not ur typical message board, and its not run or policed as others are.... We dont tolerate crap, and I think u now realize that, and its nice to see someone come here, get educated, and learn from the lesson, so to speak....

I myself have also been wounded in the service of my country, on numerous occasions actually, although I only claimed one, and was bestowed The Forgot to Duck, I mean The Purple Heart......

His sig is saved as a GIF and is only slightly larger than your sig les. Gnomey's despite being smaller in size is in fact bigger in file size because it is a hi-res jpeg.

Holy sh*t! I'm gone what three days and all hell breaks loose? I'm sorry guys, but tone down. I've had a F***ing hard arse day. I was hoping of enjoying my visit here but damn it's sucking so far. Oh yeah welcome aboard.

Tiger said:
His sig is saved as a GIF and is only slightly larger than your sig les. Gnomey's despite being smaller in size is in fact bigger in file size because it is a hi-res jpeg.
That it is (it is also 2 pics stuck together - if you hadn't guessed). It is probably time for a new one, it is just a question of what, probably will have some up for testing in the next few days...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back