Hi there!!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Col. Douglas King said:
I can reduce my signature, as it is not a matter of ego...
You, lesofprimus, evidently cant reduce something. It is already too small to be reduced.

BTW, have your Momma teached you about something called "politness"?

For sure there was another way, more gentle, to ask me to resize my signature...

Hope other users here are more friendly than you.

I think that was just a les welcome and by les standards it was polite, I don't think there is any size spec for a sig. I believe les' sig has a larger area anyway. Welcome!

Your reaction will be of the same magnitude? Are you trying to tell me that you have a navy under your command which is similar size to the USN in 1941? And you're going to send it round to les' house?

Hey @sshole, it was called a joke, and obviously, with ur lack of the English language, and failure to prepare urself for the shitstorm thats about to befall u, u didn't do ur homework in pissin in the wrong Mods garden.... Ur as lame as ur siggy and gay-@ss squadron name... Colonel my @ss... U aint good enough to scrape the sh*t from my size 14's...

Im sorry if I missed the part where it says Im required to be polite... I didnt know my job as a Moderator here was kissing ur @ss... Allow me to apologize....

Ur short fuse is not gonna go over here pal, as it is my job to weed out the undesirables and meatballs such as urself... The world is not a nice or polite place, and when u get to be a grown up and take off ur diaper, u might be able to see the world for as it is.....
it do not meet my minimal standard for acceptance.
Who the f*ck cares what ur level of acceptance is... We certainly dont u little pus*y.... I got a box of tissues for u to wipe ur little tears with.... I didnt hurt ur special feelings did I???
but I'm ready to rise to defend my rights
sad little boy doesnt realize he doesnt have any rights here, this is not the real world, but cyberspace, and @ssholes and morons get stomped on a regular basis....

U see those kills on MY siggy??? Theyre there for a reason, and if u keep running ur mouth, Im sure ur sorry @ss will be #16....
I can offer my friendship to anyone that deserve it
Theres a D in friendship tard.... And also a spellchecker, which obviously shows ur intelligence, and ur reaction will be as funny as following u into the john and watch u take a leak... Pearl Harbor??? LMFAO....
My objective is to share the passion for Aviation with others of my kind
Ur kind??? Ur kind are still playing in the sandbox, eating cat sh*t and asking the babysitter for a juicebox.... Now go get ur fu*king shinebox and polish my boots...
Who dont wants, or is seeking problems, better do not cross my path. Very simple.
Who dont wants??? Nice grammar noob.... I would suggest that u carry ur tough guy attitude to another website pal, cause that statement right there has automatically put u in the crosshairs... Another outburst like that one will get u a warning....
I sent my Navy and Air Force to warn Les and everyone that I'm ready to defend myself if attacked.
How fu*king gay was that, metaphorically speaking... About as gay as ur siggy obviosuly....

Do urself a favor, and read some of the older threads and do ur homework.... Ur way over ur head here and about to get into a pissing match with someone whose co*k is bigger than urs and loves nothing more than embarrassing meatballs such as urself... If u want to keep running ur mouth, its gonna get slapped shut...
30834.jpg

Yea, ur win the prize, for the newest retard on the block.... Congratulations Meatball....

Blah blah blah, Im 40 years old and an ex-Navy SEAL, so shove all that BS up ur @ss pal... Like I said, if u did ur homework, u'd see my brand of humor and adapt to it....

But no, u come here with no preparation, no research about its long standing members or Moderators, and run ur fu*king mouth like u own the place... Well, guess what ace, u dont...

I do....

If u dont like it, dont let the door hit u on the @ss on the way out...

If u honestly think that I would behave in such a manner in real life, u need to get out more.... Even on this board I dont normally act this way, except when meatballs such as urself decide to flex their scrawny muscles and need a beatdown and explain to them the way things work round here...

U see that little moniker written in red beneath my name??? Theres a reason thats there, and it aint cause Im in love with myself... My suggestion to u is quite simple: Lose the attitude and be a contributing part of this board and things will go fine... If not, and u want to continue this bullsh*t, ur stay here will be short and unpleasant.... The choice is urs...

And for the whole line of crap u spewed,
You threat me to ban me from this board? If you do so it will be only another evidence that I'm right about you.
I have not offended you, as you did with me.
First of all, that wasn't a threat, but a warning of things to come... Big difference.... Secondly, I did not offend u, and if u had spent some time around here, u would have grasped some of my twisted humor... As it is, u did not, and started with ur little BS triade... U insulted me first pal, and if u continue, I'll slam ur @ss this side of Thursday... We dont tolerate nor accept such BS attitudes here... Mine and planD's are enough for one board....

Cheers Les that made what was a shitty day much better Ive been out of the loop far to long if you are going to slam his arse do you think it could be the other side of Sunday rather than this side of Thursday as Im a bit busy to watch until then.
Oh by the way welcome to the site Co D King.

A couple of quick notes...A thicker skin will get you further in the world than a thin one (translation: don't be too sensitive about what people say, especially on a free message board.

Second, Colonel, or whoever you are, do you remember what the original response was about? Did you reduce the size of your signature?

At least you still have a sig when they reformatted the site mine was deleted the rotton lot.
Afternoon Eric

Users who are viewing this thread

Back