Hispano 20 mm Cannon

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

al49

Tech Sergeant
Dec 16, 2009
Milan, Italy
Hi everybody, this is my first post on this forum, so firstly I briefly introduce myself.
I'm Italian and live in Milan.
I'm sixty and I retired from business two years ago, so now I some time to dedicate to my hobbies.
My interest is in history and WW2 aviation (mostly).
My most recent models were dedicated to Italian subjects, here following a couple of them.
The first one is a Fiat G 55 fighter obtained form the Pacific Coast Model in 1:32 scale
The insigna are those of the Aeronautica Nazionale Repubblicana in 1944.
DSCN0614-vi.jpg

DSCN0639-vi.jpg

The second is a Sabre (Canadair CL 13) obained from the Kinetic kit, still in 1:32
DSCN0654-vi.jpg

DSCN0655-vi.jpg

By the way, the main reason for this post concern the magnificent Spitfire Mk IX just released by Tamiya in 1:32 scale.
I just purchased it and, in order to make it a little different, I'm considering to leave the gun bays open and show the 20 mm Hispano cannons .
Does anybody have a detailed picture or a drawing of this cannon? I will appreciate very much if he can share it with me.
Many thanks in advance and apologize for my bad English
Alberto

I'm considering to leave the gun bays open and show the 20 mm Hispano cannons .
Does anybody have a detailed picture or a drawing of this cannon? I will appreciate very much if he can share it with me.
Many thanks in advance and apologize for my bad English
Alberto

Welcome to the forum,

Very nice looking models. Excellent work.:D

Concerning the cannon, please have a look at our Technical Section with the sub-section for armament.I'm sure you can find there all details you need.

Greetings from Poland Mate.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back