HK 1/32 B25J "Meet Mirs Runyon"

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I got some gumption to start back on this this week.The pulleys for the center MG have been added to the glass,Norden bomb sight added and some repairs to the ammo boxes for the center MG.I hope tomorrow get the MG's added 3X with the belts and have the bombardier station completed.
Meet Mrs Runyon 001.JPG

Meet Mrs Runyon 002.JPG

Got a question that Midcrow or Terry can probably answer the center nose gun has a bracket that mounts to the floor behind the bombsight,removed when in the bombing run?Is that why the cables hook to the .50? Thanks Kevin

Got the answer in videos all planes in flight not there was while on ground for storage I would expect I am hooking up cables so out it goes.;)

Last edited:
Bombardier section is complete added to ammo belts and three MG's and added cables through the pulleys for the center MG.The upper glass is glue in place while I wait for the AM mg barrels making sure all lines up properly
default_wink.png
Kevin

Meet Mrs Runyon 007.JPG

Meet Mrs Runyon 008.JPG
3075873_MeetMrsRunyon006.thumb.JPG.28c3d2315c24438f6be9595c4ad91e4a.jpg

The little Dr1 decals giving me fits my fault.

Meet Mrs Runyon 001.JPG

Meet Mrs Runyon 002.JPG

Meet Mrs Runyon 003.JPG

Meet Mrs Runyon 004.JPG

I have not been sitting on the ole keester this is about ten hrs of workand is not all of the work little sub-assemblies and such also have a new book coming in to help in certain stations/colors. ;) Kevin

51pZrYTD4jL._SX397_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Size: 8 1/2″ x 11″ | 0 | 336 pages

Meet Mrs Runyon 001.JPG

Meet Mrs Runyon 002.JPG

Meet Mrs Runyon 003.JPG

Came in today along with Two New Revell 1/32 P-51s with decals for "Passion Wagon" $28 a piece Revell/Monogram
Meet Mrs Runyon 004.JPG

I keep plodding along on this one the book helped with the Bendix turret some PE parts was for the footrest once I knew that pretty much knew the position.I got the front hatch entry installed dirty a bit I think Eduard wanted me to saw off the original then install there's leaving the open hole hence the reason for the wash.The tailgunner station is just about complete doing ammo boxes now much like the nose boxes(5X).I am getting close to doing the Copit before long still alittle more work in the turret area.Thanks for looking in this build has been hoot!
default_wink.png
Kevin
Meet Mrs Runyon 001.JPG

Meet Mrs Runyon 002.JPG

Meet Mrs Runyon 003.JPG

Meet Mrs Runyon 004.JPG

Meet Mrs Runyon 005.JPG

Meet Mrs Runyon 006.JPG

Meet Mrs Runyon 007.JPG

Meet Mrs Runyon 008.JPG

Meet Mrs Runyon 009.JPG

Thks Guys like I said I have enjoyed this build working on ammo boxes and racks ATTM ;) Kevin

The tail gunner position has been installed into the fuselage.I have spent about 5hrs building up the four hatches needed to access the aircraft both interior and exterior with the exteriors having 17 pieces required for the build with 8 for the interior doors.
Meet Mrs Runyon 001.JPG
Meet Mrs Runyon 002.JPG
Meet Mrs Runyon 003.JPG
Meet Mrs Runyon 004.JPG
Meet Mrs Runyon 005.JPG
Meet Mrs Runyon 004.JPG
Meet Mrs Runyon 006.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back