HK 1/32 B25J "Meet Mirs Runyon"

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I keep an eye on your progress Kevin.
It's getting interesting !! :lol:

Saludos amigo :thumbup:

Luis Carlos
SANCER

Thks for the kind comments guys. ;) I am now out of the hospital after three days having my ammonia levels up to almost double the recommend amounts and for quite a few days at that maybe a couple of weeks.It looked like a stroke or mini's but the ammonia was heavy in the brain it seems.I have been flushed for now and liver is healthy just where did it come from?So,I am off again concentration coming back and focus on the brain/eyes with migraines subsiding,see if we can get some work done ;)

Cheer Up and to follow medical advice.
First, you recover as soon as possible. :wave:

That you follow better.

Muchos saludos Kevin :thumbup:

Luis Carlos

Thks guys! We still have to figure how the ammonia got there?healthy liver,no sclerosis,enzymes look good,no hepatitis :dontknow: I tell you the migraines,vertigo ,weakness of the left side,breathing issues have me thinking encephalitis of the brain had start setting in.I think the only thing that has not gone over thoroughly is the ducts in my liver only ultra-sound on the liver and pancreas at this point.I can tell though fellas my interest is coming back but I might do a WWI bird as a diversion something easy/quick.

That everything be resolved soon and fast're 100% again. :thumbleft:

Beware much my friend.
Still pending. :thumbright:

Saludos y recupérate pronto Kevin :thumbup:

Almost missed such an interesting building - will be watching! At most this is only modification B-25J Strafer. But to work with it is far.
There is also a book that's - I think it is useful to you
e.jpg

OOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

i like this plane and more much this kit.

good lucky with him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back