Hobbies (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

snafud1

Senior Airman
Dec 15, 2006
Mattoon, IL
What other hobbies you into besides WW2 aviation or aviation in general? My actual favorite hobby is stock car racing. Finallt getting back into this year after 7 years out of it. Also into Classic Battletech and History in general. Oh and model aircraft.

Heinz love the new siggy but cmon drinkin never hurts the wallet only the head in the mornin ouch i typed too fast and even that hurt:lol: :lol:

Too many to mention, but:

Rockabilly
Rat and Retro rods and kustoms
Old motorcycles
50's and 60's cars
Dark side NASCAR racing 1948-72 with Fred Lorenzen, David Pearson, Tiny Lund, Junior Johnson and the mob...
Trying to get back into 1/48-1/35-1/25 modeling again...
and a few other things....

Heinz, nice siggy, mate!

I also play guitar, currently in 2 bands and am looking for another one.
I'm also a dedicated VB programmer, I like bicycling, ice skating and biology.

VB stands for Visual Basic, I think.

My hobbies : making models of military equipment mostly,
documental movies,
post stamps,
some others.

Besides modelling and history, I collect Ford Mustang toy cars, like Matchbox, Johnny Lightning, etc. Have a pretty good collection. Also collect old movies B/W like early Alfred Hitchcock, Bogart, Cary Grant, etc. Used to be VHS but Its been DVDs past few years.

And lastly, I collect Philadelphia Eagles football stuff. Try to stay away from the chintzy crap.

I have a huge general knowledge and a lot of stuff gets my attention and then I must know everything about it, but mostly I love Games, console and PC and then I love to design my own Battleships just for the fun of it.

Hobbies eh?

Drawing aircraft
Thinking about drawing aircraft
Researching aircraft with a view to drawing them
Taking to people who ask me to draw aircraft
Golf

(I lied about the golf)

haha yeah thats me. If it moves I'm interested.

Also play guitar and a bit of gardening here and there.

Drinking is a good hobbie for me too, hurts the wallet though:lol:

Drinking hurts somewhere period. But it's always the next day when you feel the pain. It's either "Turn that damn sun off,it's tooloud right now" or as one looks into the wallet, "Now where did all the money go.......oh.....yeah.....damn". OR as you tap the woman next to you when you wake up, "Who the hell are you and what are you doing in my bed." She says , "You brought me to your place from the bar last night and ..well ... you know.". And then you say, " Oh ....yeah.......... damn."

In addition to anything aircraft...
Shooting sports (practical pistol, smallbore, 500yd rifle, etc)
Gun collector (all over the map, but mostly military)
Reloading
Audiophile (with a limited budget and wife's patience)
Military hardware (I suck but am still interested)
Modeling
Woodworking

Users who are viewing this thread

Back