Sep 7, 2008 #1 Pisis 2nd Lieutenant 5,803 43 Joined Nov 3, 2004 Location Praga Mater Urbium View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBDdIZiSgQ8
Sep 7, 2008 #2 evangilder "Shooter" 19,035 214 Joined Sep 17, 2004 Location Moorpark, CA Website www.vg-photo.com Amazing. Hornets are pretty bad-ass, but Mantis usually are as well.
Sep 7, 2008 Thread starter #3 Pisis 2nd Lieutenant 5,803 43 Joined Nov 3, 2004 Location Praga Mater Urbium Yeah, the Matnis critters are fearsome predators as well. I watched some videos on YouTube and... Huh!
Yeah, the Matnis critters are fearsome predators as well. I watched some videos on YouTube and... Huh!
Sep 7, 2008 #4 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,859 11,581 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Yeah both are pretty bad ass, not surprised the Hornets won because they had the numbers. Here is another one to watch: View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4enilF4pEko
Yeah both are pretty bad ass, not surprised the Hornets won because they had the numbers. Here is another one to watch: View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4enilF4pEko
Sep 7, 2008 #5 Negative Creep Staff Sergeant 876 17 Joined Apr 1, 2007 Location New Zealand Scary vid, but check this one out View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDSf3Kshq1M That's just a massacre, I'm glad we don't have them over here
Scary vid, but check this one out View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDSf3Kshq1M That's just a massacre, I'm glad we don't have them over here
Sep 8, 2008 Thread starter #6 Pisis 2nd Lieutenant 5,803 43 Joined Nov 3, 2004 Location Praga Mater Urbium Watch this. View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81fwEmP2CKY
Sep 10, 2008 #7 C Crunch Senior Airman 364 0 Joined Sep 5, 2008 Location Central Coast, NSW, Australia Bah, thats nothing... Have a look at these...... Japanese Bug Fights .com I'm a Pest Controller, so I have a special interest in this (And it's freaking awesome)
Bah, thats nothing... Have a look at these...... Japanese Bug Fights .com I'm a Pest Controller, so I have a special interest in this (And it's freaking awesome)
Sep 14, 2008 Thread starter #9 Pisis 2nd Lieutenant 5,803 43 Joined Nov 3, 2004 Location Praga Mater Urbium Crunch said: Bah, thats nothing... Have a look at these...... Japanese Bug Fights .com I'm a Pest Controller, so I have a special interest in this (And it's freaking awesome) Click to expand... Wow, that's really interesting. Thanks.
Crunch said: Bah, thats nothing... Have a look at these...... Japanese Bug Fights .com I'm a Pest Controller, so I have a special interest in this (And it's freaking awesome) Click to expand... Wow, that's really interesting. Thanks.