Hottest 100 Songs of All Time

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

:lol: NJ!

Hey, I have classical too, like Mozart, Brahms, Lizst, Strauss, Wagner...etc. And you just can't beat wartime big band music! (Swing the Mood by Miller is my all-time fav)

But I was noticing pb's list is dang near covered in it's entirety by Crunch's list...almost looks like the "top 100" list was compiled from a cross-section of different radio station pop playlists.

I know my local rock station (shameless plug for Z-Rock here) plays occasional classic heavy rock from the 80's and once in a blue moon, they'll toss in some Ozzy/Sabbath from the late 70's, otherwise it's all recent material.

Charles, its a guilty pleasure for me! I have about 5 Nat "King" Cole CD's and....almost every Beethoven symphany. :)

Pb, you gotta stop listening tp WKRP Rock Hits of the 70's!! Change the channel to some Stone Temple Pilots, Chickenfeet, U-2, Kid Rock, Metallica, etc. :)
if I listen to music thats the station I listen to but its also the most popular genre by a long shot I'm usually listening Canadian Broadcasting Corp and they cover every anything and everything

The artists that made the top 20 had better songs than those picked. I can think of 5 better Pink Floyd songs. "Jeremy" for Pearl Jam. Thats just for starters. The list is just the commercial hits and really doesn't reflect any of those bands true gems. IMHO. :)

Totally agree.. the best songs of a particular album are rarely the ones played to death.

Im somewhere in the middle between Charles and many of you guys Love Nirvana, REM, Floyd and Zoot money but also love big band stuff like Sing Sing Sing, throw in some Dizzy Gillespie and top it off with Vaughn Williams and I'm a happy bunny

Users who are viewing this thread

Back