How Autistic are YOU? (1 Viewer)

Hunter368

Tech Sergeant
2,107
17
Joined
Nov 5, 2005
Location
Winnipeg
 
I scored 23! Oh dear. :shock:

Though I clicked one without knowing what it was.

I can't imagine as well as I used too. I think I'm also a rather secretive about myself, but not so much about everything else! :rolleyes:
 
22 but the good thing is i can remember my DRs number
 
20
 
I was 18....
 

Attachments

  • zzrrrr913zzzz3z.JPG
    zzrrrr913zzzz3z.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 294
Very dubious questions - too many can be interpreted in different ways. Having been a social science researcher for 15 years I would never take that seriously (or even as an indicator).

The final score could just as easily be interpreted to show that someone may have a physical disability or be of a different culture/ethnicity, or just be shy.
 
19..
 
I scored a 10.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back