How did you come up with your account name?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

If they were good looking girls it would have been fine, but dam they were ugly and they were just opposite my school and they could fight, some of them looked like men and I would not want to run into them in a dark alley.

Henk

wow, sounds like its rather....interesting out there. i saw a chick today, and her shoulders looked like a linebacker in the nfl, her biceps were as big as my head, and i bet she could have kicked my ass lol. She is the biggest lesbian in the school, and beat up the football captain when he insulted her about it lol

lol lol lol lol, yes, I helped a friend move the other day and a friend of his mom look like a man and she looked like a man that gym a lot and I just kept my mouth shut, do not want my ass kicked like a football. lol

Henk

In my place, no one fights the gays , they are armed with fans and the nerve to tell on the Principal,
i mean everyone is guilty of something and if they all are interrogated, most of the batch will be expelled

Huh?:lol:

Attachments

• bodybuilding-woman.gif
    bodybuilding-woman.gif
    21.2 KB · Views: 101
loomaluftwaffe said:
In my place, no one fights the gays , they are armed with fans and the nerve to tell on the Principal,
i mean everyone is guilty of something and if they all are interrogated, most of the batch will be expelled

You have gay boys in your school place? :shock:

Way back in a different life in a different world I was a recon marine. Everybody in out outfit was given nicknames because of something physical about them. I used to let my forefinger twitch, tap drum on the trigger guard when we'd be hunkered down waiting for Charlie while being perfectly still otherwise. Hence the name "Twitch" was bestowed upon me by "The Viking," "Bull," "Smokey" and the rest.....

errh... its kinda sad, but they hold hands with each other, fold arms, call each other sisters, carry very girly fans, forcibly make their voices sound like women's, despite the lower pitch, make up their own slang... well this is just the start of it, btw dude im one of the youngest in the batch, they are already 13 lol

no, they put bad image on themselves being gay.
I have nothing against gays or lesbians - it's their "choice" - but I don't like to see these grossnesses in public.
I'd stand it by outgrew people but 13 yo boys... :pukeright: :ky:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back