How did you come up with your account name?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

lesofprimus said:
Just dont expect all the replys to be all nice, warm and fuzzy, cause ur saying some really stoopid shit. and if u havent taken the time to notice, we call people out on that kinda crap all the time, so dont consider urself special in that department...
very true, I learned that the hard way

I don't feel I've said anything overly stupid. Mostly facts...
You wouldnt know a fact if it slapped u upside ur gargantuan melon with a decaying flounder.... I bet u get ur "Facts" from some gay-ass blog site or the Crimson Rag......

Regurgitating some morons statistics and so-called facts doesnt make u knowledgeable, it makes u a parrot....

U want a cracker???

lesofprimus said:
You wouldnt know a fact if it slapped u upside ur gargantuan melon with a decaying flounder.... I bet u get ur "Facts" from some gay-ass blog site or the Crimson Rag......

Regurgitating some morons statistics and so-called facts doesnt make u knowledgeable, it makes u a parrot....

U want a cracker???
ah the classic whoopass
its sad to know that so many people are such parrots

Well, It's obvious I can't win with you Les. I cite my facts, and then put in my own opinions and neither is acceptable to you. I understand if you disagree with what I say, but I don't understand why you have to make it so personal. First you insult my opinions (which were not regurgitated facts), then you insult my facts. How is one supposed to make a point in this forum? I suppose most members just give up trying to please you.

Oh boy, the age thing again. I am 18.

Well, It's obvious I can't win with you Les. I cite my facts, and then put in my own opinions and neither is acceptable to you. I understand if you disagree with what I say, but I don't understand why you have to make it so personal. First you insult my opinions (which were not regurgitated facts), then you insult my facts. How is one supposed to make a point in this forum? I suppose most members just give up trying to please you.

erm... whatever it is ur thinking I am not gay
but that guy is saying that he will have a hard time doing that

ey up lads how's it hanging ?
not been on for a while, beg forgiveness.... ( i dont care if you forgive me or not, just thought I would be polite.... but fuck that ey).

I love it when Les Kicks off, makes me feel all warm and fussy inside and I know why I keep coming back to this site. Stick around Delusional you will learn lots!!!! dont quit hun.

Ey Les Im a bit impressed by the added video/ inserts you have, Im shit at stuff like that, cant even get my pics to stay half the time. Ive been to a couple of air museums and want to add um to my pic gal, so I may IM you to elp.... if that's ok big man?

I'm called Crippen coz....get a drink lads this aint short (im a woman we drag it out.... and Ive ad 4 rum and lemonades...coke>>>>> so last year).

Ok Crippen..... he is a murdered who poisoned his wife and then chopped her up. well.........I gave everyone a box of chocs as well as their xmas gift, back in 1986. unfortunately they were re called because they were all re called because they had been .....poisoned!!!!!!! by some animal rights peeps. So some peeps I know at the time gave me the nick name 'Crippen' alot of my friends call me 'Cripps' now, ten years on. and I use it as my online name, there ya go.

ey Nonskimmmer he was caught (Crippen) in Canada.... they must av been awake on that day M8???? cheeky gal

Crippen said:
ey Nonskimmmer he was caught (Crippen) in Canada.... they must av been awake on that day M8???? cheeky gal
"Nonskimmer"? Why so formal all of a sudden, babe? ;)

Yeah, I guess the Mounties got their man that time, eh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back