How did you come up with your account name?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Obviously, I take mine from General Douglas MacArthur. Heck, I've used it in everything I go on, and its mostly a tribute to someone who I consider to be a great leader and tactician.

PS I personally know a granddaughter of Patton ^__^

loomaluftwaffe said:
Hell yeah,m cause there arent any girls, well, there are more of them in other schools

That is a stupid reason to become gay. When I was in Basic Training there were no women in my company. I did not become gay because there were no women. When I was in Iraq there was like a 10 to 1 Guy to Chick ratio and I did not become gay.

That is just obsured.

MacArther said:
Obviously, I take mine from General Douglas MacArthur. Heck, I've used it in everything I go on, and its mostly a tribute to someone who I consider to be a great leader and tactician.

PS I personally know a granddaughter of Patton ^__^

You realise you spelt it wrong, or is that intentional?

Looma, if you became gay because there are no girls at your school, you're a fucking tard. Just meet up with people from other schools on weekends! Filipinas are cute anyway, so there should be SOME tempting eye candy in your neck of the woods.

Anyhow, I get my lovin' intramurally, follow the example. ;)

GermansRGeniuses said:
Looma, if you became gay because there are no girls at your school, you're a fucking tard. Just meet up with people from other schools on weekends! Filipinas are cute anyway, so there should be SOME tempting eye candy in your neck of the woods.

Anyhow, I get my lovin' intramurally, follow the example. ;)
damn I'm not F*ckin gay, and i don't exactly know why those turds became gay, the one I stated is the only reason I know of them, and thats just one of the reasons

God damn it I'm too young to take girls seriously... hey I don;t wanna be that dirty and get laid before 18 or anything like that

:lol: :lol: :lol: It once happend to guy who were with me in class in High School, we joked and said luckily we do not have a baby boy if he pissed us of, it turned out a few months later it is a boy.:lol:

Henk

Well, I was introduced to this sight by Plan_D, so I read a lot of posts and threads on here before I joined. I knew from my research that I would get a lot of crap for being young and inexperienced (I was right), so I decided to play off of that and call myself "Delusional." Plus, I pretty much am delusional...

I'm here to learn, anyway!

Well, I can't learn without asking questions and making statements to see how others will reply to them.

That said, I'll take (or at least try to) that advice.

I resent that.

Not that that means anything...

I don't feel I've said anything overly stupid. Mostly facts...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back