How do I send a PM to a fellow user?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

anmattos

Recruit
Oct 17, 2015
Hello,

I added a user as a friend on this forum and I want to send him a private message, but can't find how. How do I do that? Am I missing something?

Regards,

You can either go to your profile OR click the "Private Messages" link found at the top of any page. Once there, you'll find a "Send New Message" link in the menu box on the right.

Click on the Send New Messages link and you'll be take to a new message to compose.

At the top of the new message, there is a text area to enter a user name. If you know their exact name, enter it, if you only know a part of theur username, enter that and waut a moment, the server will offer a list of similar user names to select from.

Then compose your mesage and click "send"!

Untitled.jpg
Untitled1.jpg
Untitled2.jpg

Geo

Hello,

It's very strange, because that was the very first place I looked on. See in the image attached that I don't have this option. Is this because I'm a new user?

ScreenShot001.jpg

It is possible a new member can't access this. Please check on that again. If you can't access the option there please update your computer soft.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back