How do you survive....

True fellas.... But, what I meant was, how do you survive without the this forum? That's what doing my tits in! :lol:

No disrespect to anyone here, but I have much larger life outside of this forum. You know in the real world...;)
 
gosh, I neve4r have enough time....some of the things I do, and to be honest prefer to do, over the internet

1) Spend time with my son(s)
2) Sit down and just talk with my long suffering wife
3) Invite my friends over and spend a half day playing wargames
4) Get on the bike and go for a ride
5) Fly my RC choppers, and sail my RC yacht.
6) Take my real boat (a six foot dinghy OMG) out to the lake
7) get out and do work in the garden
8) build a model
9) read a book
10) design a wargame
11) Go for a weekend camping in the bush
12) play chess
13) fix things in the house or repair my car
 
Says the man with more than 35,000 posts :lol:

Touche...:lol:

I think a lot of my posts are the one liners such as "Keep it civil guys" or "Knock it off guys"....;)
 
Last edited:
Touche...:lol:

I think a lot of my posts are the one liners such as "Keep it civil guys" or "Knock it off guys"....;)

:lol:

Wow, that reminds me of one of my first posts.......
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back