How many of them changed from "aircobra" to Soviet fighters?
Quite a few did. That would happen even if the P-39 was better. If you really had an in depth knowledge of the war as you claim to do, you would know this.
How many of them changed from A-20 to Soviet bombers?
There were no Soviet bombers with the same capabilities as an A-20, but some which were better in many respects - Pe-2, Tu-2. I have not read the accounts of many bomber pilots, though there are some available.
Could you please get at least one example of the pilot of "aircobra" who preferred Soviet fighters?
If I do this for you, will you admit you are wrong? I am not going to hold my breath.
Do you know the story of Alexander Pokryshkin, one of the most famous soviet aces? He denied consequently both Yaks and La despite of direct request from Yakovlev.
Needless to say I am familiar with his story. Here is the thing though: He was not the only pilot in the Soviet union.
"Hurricanes" and P-40s were never considered as adequate in the USSR, the quality of radio equipment was the most significant advantage of these planes. However P-40 were successfully used in the Soviet Navy as skip-bomber.
You are demonstrating your ignorance, which does not mix well with the levels of certainty and palpable arrogance in your posts. The Hurricane was indeed fairly unpopular with most Soviet pilots, it seems. Anyway I haven't yet found one that praised it. But there were numerous aces, and double and triple etc. aces who flew the P-40 in Russia and liked it pretty well.
This is Nikolai
Golodnikov on the Kittyhawk in one of those "actual interviews with Soviet pilots" that we have been talking about.
"
A. S. Nikolay Gerasimovich, how would you evaluate the speed, rate of climb, acceleration, and maneuverability of the P-40? Did it suit you?
N. G. I say again, the P-40 significantly outclassed the Hurricane, and it was far and away above the I-16.
Personally speaking, the P-40 could contend on an equal footing with all the types of Messerschmitts, almost to the end of 1943. If you take into consideration all the tactical and technical characteristics of the P-40, then the Tomahawk was equal to the Bf-109F and the Kittyhawk was slightly better.
Its speed and vertical and horizontal maneuver were good. It was fully competitive with enemy aircraft.
As for acceleration, the P-40 was a bit heavy, but when one had adjusted to the engine, it was normal.
When the later types Bf-109G and FW-190 appeared, the P-40 Kittyhawk became somewhat dated, but not by much. An experienced pilot could fight an equal fight with it."
Here is double HSU Nikolai Kuznetsov with 24 individual kills in a Kittyhawk.
There is also documentation of numerous engagements in which they shot down Bf 109s etc.
Really?! What a surprise... And how many Soviet wartime radios do you know? Unfortunately ANY U.S. radio equipment was better than the Soviet one at that time. I guess, the situation was improved only after the copying of the B-29 accompanied with a total re-organization of aircraft and radio industry.
This is actually your opinion, not fact. You seem to struggle to tell the difference.
The quality was so miserable that some pilots said it would be better not to have it at all! I know an example when the pilot preferred MiG without radio equipment just because it was lighter. But ok, here it is:
link. Use translators if necessary. Summary: a functioning Soviet radio equipment appeared at the end of 1943.
One
more. But I really doubt that you read even a dozen of pilot interviews. Otherwise I cannot explain your statements. Now please tell me the names of pilots who considered the quality of Soviet radio equipment as satisfactory.
I never claimed such a specific statement, but I can find plenty of interviews in which Soviet pilots refer quite routinely to talking to other pilots, to unit commanders, and to ground base on the radio.
The topic is not "British pilots in the Middle East".
That is a point of reference. What are you comparing the Soviets too, only the Germans?
I'd like to see pilot names who flew P-39 but preferred Soviet fighters first.
Ok "Bf 109", I will call your bluff. How about
vladimir-mikhailovich-mukhmediarov, pilot with 14 GVIAP?
Golodnikov also stated that "the Yaks and Lavochkins were not less capable than the Cobra." on the same site.
There are others but I'll wait and see how you react to these before I spend time hunting them down.
I think you are only imagining it.
You don't think on the basis of facts, it seems.