How much is gas where you live?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

When i take the German Price for a litre Premium a Gallon would cost me 8,80 US Dollar, so Prices over there are real cheap.

I am very fortunate that I do not have to pay the German prices, but I also can only buy gas at ESSO stations. Anywhere else I have to pay the German price and would pay about $8 to $9 dollars a gallon as well.

Took a weekend trip down south to Arkansas. In southern Illinois paid $3.93 per gallon 87 octane. In southern Mo. paid $3.76 per gallon and crossed the line into Arkansas where the price shot up to $3.92 per gallon in just 22 miles. Makes no sense

It's finally started to come down. It's been $3.87 all week, but yesterday it was $3.83. I expect it to drop quite a bit more, now that the speculators
have been warned.

Charles

Really dropping here, filled on Monday at $4.15 per gallon. Today Wens 5/18 it had dropped to $3.99 per gallon 87 octane. Going to wait until this evening to fill maybe it will drop again

Three stations, two in Joliet across the street from each other, one is $4.11 per gallon and the second is $4.18 per gallon. About 8 miles down the road stations are selling for $3.99 per gallon 87 octane. Makes no sense at all

Premium is going for $4.44 a gallon right now.

Before anyone asks why I am tanking up Premium, I don't have the option. We only three types of gas available to us. Diesel, Premium and E-10. I refuse to put E-10 in my Jeep because they have found that it actually damages all cars because of the water buildup in the engine.

Chris I work in the automotive aftermarket and have for 30yrs now.It goes that for every 1% of E-10 you lose 2% of your fuel econmy.Now the deal about the water is all correct if 10yrs ago you said I be selling more F/pumps than Alt/Starters I said you are crazy but that is what is happening.The E-10 actually attracts H2O and starts to sludge in as little as 4-6months and also E-10 has poor lubricating properties due to H2O accumalation.

Thanks for the info. I will never put that E-10 crap in my Jeep.

Gassed up yesterday because I had to at $4.43 a gallon just to find out it is going down 0.17 a gallon tonight at midnight...

Oh well at least my wife will get the cheaper rate before we head out on our weekend road trip.

Users who are viewing this thread