How much is gas where you live?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Many different prices in Poland 4.35-4.42 PLN/1 litre.It depends on a gas station.

Taday's exchange rate:
1USD = 2.40 PLN
1EUR = 3.58 PLN
1CHF = 2.20 PLN
1GBP = 4.72 PLN

What's a therm? If you mean per gallon, then yes.

A 'therm' is a unit of heat especially in a gas supply e.g. per 100,000 units.

But perhaps the question referred to Gasoline!

In the UK it can vary from city to city, or more to the point from city to the countryside.
But in Cardiff unleaded petrol is £1.029 per litre (that's £4.6305 per gallon), and diesel is £1.079 per litre (£4.8555 per gallon) - we are heavily taxed on vehicle fuel!!
In the UK the proportion of diesel cars on the roads is increasing - motorists know that they can more miles per gallon, the engines will last for longer, and on a cold morning there is less of a problem 'starting'.

Flyboy, how the h*ll does Colorado, in the middle of the country get to pay $2.69 while here in Jersey, right next to the refineries and shipping ports, we pay 20 cents more?? Man, something is off.

Flyboy, how the h*ll does Colorado, in the middle of the country get to pay $2.69 while here in Jersey, right next to the refineries and shipping ports, we pay 20 cents more?? Man, something is off.

It is quite common Njaco.In my country it is exactly the same.

Colorado has always been cheap and I think its because we happen to be in the middle of the country so there is a lot of transportation going through - but also there is ethonol in our gas and the taxes might have something to do with it. Today I noticed it creeped up - the station where I went to yesterday is now $2.72. I see other stations are going between $2.75 - $2.79.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back