Nov 21, 2009 #1 GrauGeist Generalfeldmarschall zur Luftschiff Abteilung 30,519 26,847 Joined Aug 29, 2008 Location Redding, California Website www.netallurgy.com This guy was on a mission... Now "word on the street" has it that this *may* have been Lucky heading in to stock up on his favorite refreshments... (Thanks goes to RedBeard for sending this to me) Attachments DRUNKESTGUYEVER.WMV DRUNKESTGUYEVER.WMV 3.7 MB · Views: 254
This guy was on a mission... Now "word on the street" has it that this *may* have been Lucky heading in to stock up on his favorite refreshments... (Thanks goes to RedBeard for sending this to me)
Nov 21, 2009 #2 lesofprimus Brigadier General 18,825 48 Joined Jul 27, 2004 Location Long Island Native in Mississippi Website ihatemeatballs.com I laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes........ Fu*kin priceless, this one is goin to all my family members....
I laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes........ Fu*kin priceless, this one is goin to all my family members....
Nov 21, 2009 #3 rochie Moderator Staff Mod 24,335 10,257 Joined Aug 9, 2006 Location billingham nr middlesbrough uk OMG thats funny
Nov 21, 2009 #4 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! Damn! I didn't know they had cameras in that Choke Puke!!!! And I still didn't get my beer!!!
Nov 21, 2009 #5 Aaron Brooks Wolters Brigadier General 16,554 2,428 Joined Jul 28, 2007 Location Abingdon, VA. That's just sad man.I hope he didn't drive to the store.
Nov 21, 2009 #6 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,859 11,581 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Hahaha
Nov 21, 2009 #7 ToughOmbre Senior Master Sergeant 3,732 24 Joined Mar 18, 2007 Location Jersey Shore, USA Aaron Brooks Wolters said: That's just sad man.I hope he didn't drive to the store. Click to expand... That's right. As long he didn't get behind the wheel of a vehicle, it's pretty damn funny! TO
Aaron Brooks Wolters said: That's just sad man.I hope he didn't drive to the store. Click to expand... That's right. As long he didn't get behind the wheel of a vehicle, it's pretty damn funny! TO
Nov 21, 2009 #8 vikingBerserker Lieutenant General 28,790 4,633 Joined Apr 10, 2009 Location South Carolina LMAO, DAM that's hysterical. The music REALLY makes this!
Nov 21, 2009 #9 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,702 39,980 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... I deny everything......
Nov 21, 2009 #10 evangilder "Shooter" 19,035 214 Joined Sep 17, 2004 Location Moorpark, CA Website www.vg-photo.com LOL Reminds me of the Jimmy Buffet song "God's Own Drunk".