I Can Fix That...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Okay...that last pic....the amount of alcohol required to make the decision to wear underwear as a halter-top seem to be a good decision, would normally negate the need to wear a halter-top of any kind, as unconsciousness (and, most likely, pickling) would have been achieved hours before.

Here's a few electrical "fixes"...
pi_freak.gif

(gotta love the chew tin for a j-box)

Attachments

• box-fail.jpg
    box-fail.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 267
  • chew-box.jpg
    chew-box.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 273
  • creative-box.jpg
    creative-box.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 294
  • j-box_stack.jpg
    j-box_stack.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 363
  • wtf-box.jpg
    wtf-box.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 593
I have to admit that the car with the seering wheel is ingenius - d@mn stupid but ingenius. And I will admit to using flashlights on a car I was towing home when the police stopped me and said I had to have some sort of light - he let me go with the flaslights!

Good ones, Les. And WTF is it with plug wires coming outta walls!?!? :drinking: Gotta be some dumbass has an electrical appliance in another room and the closest electrical plug was on the opposite side of the wall. I can hear it now "I can fix that. I'll just pound a hole through the wall and plug it in on the opposite side." :rolleyes: You know damw well alcohol was involved in that equation.

When one is dealing with the human race in general, it throws the IQ curve, and all bets are off...

We all learned about electricity in school and how it will kick your ass if not respected...but I suppose some people either think they are immortal or just plain forgot...

(and yes, that is a can of Acetone stored in that 400 amp panel, second pic)

Attachments

• junction-fail.jpg
    junction-fail.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 260
  • main-n-storage_box.jpg
    main-n-storage_box.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 391
  • shower-outlet.jpg
    shower-outlet.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 317
several winters ago there was an einstein who decided the best way to thaw out the frozen fuel line on his car was to warm the gasoline up on his stove..then pour it into the tank. actually might have worked but his house blew up and burned to the ground. he survived the explosion and fire but not the ridicule...this isnt an urban legend really did happen.

Attachments

• zzzz1.jpg
    zzzz1.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 241
  • zzzz2.jpg
    zzzz2.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 246
  • zzzz3.jpg
    zzzz3.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 239
  • zzzz4.jpg
    zzzz4.jpg