I can't get in!!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Njaco

The Pop-Tart Whisperer
Feb 19, 2007
Southern New Jersey
I'm having a problem opening the Aviation thread mainpage. It doesn't load or a get a blank white page.

I have no problems going into other pages like 'Politics' or 'Aviation Videos' and there is no problem with the specific threads in that section like 'Best Fighter...', etc. Just can't load the page showing all the threads for that section.

I have noticed that that page usually has the most people viewing in that section and was wondering could this be it? Or is it something on my end? My PC does act strange at times.

I get the feeling its my stupid PC. Just had the same problem trying to get here. I've also had it happen when posting to a thread but not as blatant as the Aviation thread. I gotta upgrade to Windows 95. :oops:

Windows 95? Might want to push through to XP or something like that. If you are below 95, it may not be supported by the systems out there.

I get the feeling its my stupid PC. Just had the same problem trying to get here. I've also had it happen when posting to a thread but not as blatant as the Aviation thread. I gotta upgrade to Windows 95. :oops:

Think the problem is really in your PC. Which kind of operation system do you use now when you wanna go to Windows 95, which in fact is archaic today. XP operation system would work fine...

Sorry guys, poor joke. I'm running XP with AOL optimized. Like I said I think its the Pc but was just curious if any one else had the same prob. Thanks.

Maybe try and download Mozilla Firefox and use that instead of MS Internet exploder? Did you clean your PC with anti-spyware, that is also usually a problem when you cannot load a picture. Spyware fills up you band.

Thanks all, I believe its my PC. just was wondering if anybody else had the problem before checking this hunk of junk out.

It cannot be your PC, but it can be your windows installation. Please try an anti spyware tool like AVG spysweep (Download the free version, it's very good), cluttering the connection by spyware is a main reason why pages don't want to load.

Some days ago I encountered the similar problem.I couldn't get in some threads at all.It seemed my PC was suspended with any reaction.I had to reset it and then I cleared all cookies.It helped.

Thanks Wurger, same thing here. I did a search for the cookie file but for some reason I can't find it not in the usual place so I'm thinking some spyware or something.

Thanks Marcel, I'm gona try that and see if any thing pops up!

I don't think it is spyware.In this case PC acts in different way.Do you use any application to look at the register file? I mean the autostart section etc...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back