I have to share this website to my friends (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Awesome. Watching the video portion of the Mustang made me recall seeing the Gathering of Mustangs and Legends in 2007, in Columbus Ohio.

It was something I cannot describe. So many Mustangs. The smell, the sounds. To me the best part was walking down the display area. They would pull a Mustang, or several, from the line by tow motor. They would doing thier flying routine and then tow them back and park them on the display line you are walking through.

To touch, fell the heat, and smell the plane that you just watched flying. Incredible!

Mike, do you have some pics from there?

No pictures. A friend I was with took some decent video. Niether he or I am good enough on computers to post on YouTube.

But if you do a search, look at the ones from Columbus, Ohio in 2007.

It was better than ANY airshow I have ever seen, and I really don't think I will EVER see a better one!

Seeing and touching one of these planes at a museum is nice, but smelling them and feeling the heat coming through thier skin after you watched them fly is altogether another experience.

Bill, really, really good. The music gives me the same feel as the music from Gettysburg, Saving Private Ryan and Glory. Along with speeches, very powerful. A good cry never hurt any man.

Great web site.

It's not only the content and the poignant speeches by Roosevelt and Churchill but the music - really evocative and stirring stuff.

I think I recognized part as being from "Band of Brothers".

Bill, really, really good. The music gives me the same feel as the music from Gettysburg, Saving Private Ryan and Glory. Along with speeches, very powerful. A good cry never hurt any man.

Yes if there ever was a great military sound track Gettysburg wins

I was thinking the same about the music, but was not sure where I heard it from. Thanks for the info!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back