I like model trains, do you like model trains?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yeessssss!!!! What was their engine called the Superchief or something? Every kid had one.

Attachments

• rtp0503_05.jpg
    rtp0503_05.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 69
Yeah, that would be cool. Although 1/72 scale would make for a big layout. I do remember Tyco had a military train set out years ago. But that was carrying tanks and guns and such. The one below is a big 'O' guage set I found on the web, sold out, dammit!

Now that I think about it, the Tyco set may have been a GI Joe set.

This huge 45 piece military train set is over 4 feet long. It features a powerful MP15 Diesel, Operating Radarcar,Operating Searchlight car, Even Battlesounds!
The 27th Iron Rail Battalion is ready for action wherever they are needed. This US ARMY set is loaded with removable pieces for hours of "play Army" fun.
The 7 unit train is pulled by the powerful K-Line MP15 Diesel which features operating diesel horn, 3 position transformer controlled reversing unit, operating couplers, metal chassis and trucks. Three flatcars carry removable metal military transport truck, jeep, and helicopter.
The train also includes an operating radar car and an operating searchlight car. Both the radar dish and searchlight rotate as the train travels down the track. Protecting the rear of the train is a work caboose outfitted with an anti aircraft gun. For added realism you can push a button to hear battle sounds.
The set also includes 18 soldiers, a large 31" x 61" oval; of supersnap track AC transformer and horn control. Everything comes in the box to get started with Basic Military Training!

Attachments

• militaryTrainmdk01127.jpg
    militaryTrainmdk01127.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 61

Users who are viewing this thread

Back