I want

fjray

Airman
21
3
Joined
Aug 31, 2004
Location
TX
I'm not a custom bike guy. Got a Vstrom now and previous bike was a FJ1100. However........

torque.jpg
 
Yeah, pull the P&W out of an old Hellcat! That would be great!!!!
 
Read some time ago that a guy in Aussi took 2 clylinders out of a merlin for his bike

I'm all for having a nice bike and all but to rape a whole merlin for one bike in my opinion isn't worth it
 
Agreed, disgusting!
Should have used the WHOLE Merlin!

I think some dude in Australia actually did that!
Mind you, the bike was real big.
 
One of the reasons its hard to get Merlins is the fact many were used by tractor pulls and other stupid crap and the use in these events ruined the engines . I think Calvin Weekes bought up a bunch of Allisons to prevent it happening to more and they are reserved for aircraft
 
Wife saw this over my shoulder, walked away muttering "Oh h*ll no!"
waspmotorcycle.jpg
 
Jan will probably appreciate that one
 
:shock::lol::thumbright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back