I will be 50 years old soon.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

index.jpg

56 and glad for every extra year now. Have a bad ticker, kidneys not so hot, fluid retention Blood pressure diabetes (insulin dependant). Every day for me is a bonus.

Savor your moments after 50. For me, 50 was a great mellower. i didnt have anything to prove past that point and the world tends to just walk on by. Im happy with that

I've been put to the test with my share of lacerations and contusions over the years

Same here Dave - I'm slowly destroying myself, unintentionally of course. Bought a mountain bike at 51 and promptly dislocated two fingers on the right hand. Not to be deterred, they healed and I got back on the bike - knocked myself unconscious and dislocated three fingers with one shattered. But at least it was the left hand this time...

Time to slow down?

IMG_20130801_130636.jpg

Same here Dave - I'm slowly destroying myself, unintentionally of course. Bought a mountain bike at 51 and promptly dislocated two fingers on the right hand. Not to be deterred, they healed and I got back on the bike - knocked myself unconscious and dislocated three fingers with one shattered. But at least it was the left hand this time...

Time to slow down?
"It's just a flesh wound!!"

black_knight_arthur.jpg

What were you trying to prove with the bike?

Well, nothing really - just hoping to stay fit I guess.

Just find a mellow trail and ride it. Enjoy the scenery.

Yeah, I do - but then that trail sometimes leads to some downhill sections to which I ask myself, can I do that? - of course I can I say, what could possibly go wrong?

003.jpg

Ahhh, the Holy Grail - great movie Dave! :)

Happy birthday Paul.
t0352.gif

I take it you've been given a puppy for your birthday, how exciting and I bet your loving all that toe licking. Have a great rest of the day old buddy, enjoy your beer and the pasta.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back