Identification of Soviet Aircraft

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

He means that if you are part of a different Religion, the day would just be an ordinary day, since your new years is on some other day. IE Chinese New Year; which is usually around 20 days after ours (I don't know if the number is correct I'm not Chinese). Also in the Eastern Orthodox Religion Christmas is on January 4th. :D

Cheers,

Ah! :!:

Yeah, I'm jewish. I still hold the jewish traditions, which are important (BTW, which pre-setted all of the Christian and Islamic ones, which are jus modified out of Judaism) but I live in a globalized world where only the civic calendar counts. :lol:

Only the orthodox or fundamentalists follow 100% the rules, which aren't rules anymore today... Just empty words and obligations... :( As we can see in Iraq, Afghanistan, Russia... :mad: :mad:

I celebrated the New Year's Eve as anyone else, get drunk like a russian soldier... :evil:

I can never understand the Hasidic guys who wear black suits in Tel Aviv - in the middle of an Israeli summer! I've heard it can get to 40+ out there! They must be melting!

At the very least I wouldn't want to do their dry-cleaning!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That's right dude, but if they'd do only this, it would be ok. They do a lot more terrible thingos. But still better then Islamic orthodoxes...

I advise you all now, don't talk about religion you'll only end up insulting someone.

And me, but I said SOMEONE...not everyone.

Jesus christ! English isn't a well taught language anymore, is it? He said "Except me..." this gives the image that I said everyone because it's 'Everyone except me' not 'Someone except me'. I said someone, which could be anyone...not everyone.

Don't pretend you don't do it on purpose. I know your game, you're a bookies...you start the fight, then take bets on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back