If you only had one weapon...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

A female autist, you should know that. Like Dustin Hoffman (a well known authim), but a girl.

Depends on the mission - one hump I had 100lbs of gear, M-16 with 3 or 4 30 round mags, plus the A bag of a 240... I had never been so happy to be ordered to dig a fighting hole in my life...

Depends on the mission - one hump I had 100lbs of gear, M-16 with 3 or 4 30 round mags, plus the A bag of a 240

Is that all? My belt set used to weigh in at some 30lbs, never mind all the other sh*t in my bergen! The only blessing was that we NEVER, EVER had helmets or body armour...

And while I was in training, we used to have to carry our Officers on our backs while they beat us on with riding crops and umbrellas...

Aye, an' us Dad'ld thrash us t' sleep wi' 'is belt, an' all.

An' tha tells that t' young people these days, an' they'll not believe thee.

I retract my earlier statement (Thompson SMG) and I'll shall instead carry a Steyr AUG A3 with grenade launcher attachment into battle with me

Attachments

• Steyr AUGA3 Carbine.jpg
    Steyr AUGA3 Carbine.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 81
Wait, just thought of another weapon. What about the G-36? That would be a nice automatic rifle to use in a combat zone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back