I would have given you bacon but it might be on your "no food" list
Bacon and seafood and all pure meats are unlimited. Sausages/salami/etc limited.
20 grams of carbs a day is the main problem - no clam chowder (that is what I miss most), flour, potatoes and other specified vegetables, pasta, milk, sugar, beer, mixed spirits, etc. No margarine (hated it anyway) but unlimited cream and butter. A minute amount of selected fruits (I have an orchard with over 100 fruit trees and vines


) and mainly leafy green vegetables and broccoli and cauliflower. And that is only about 1/4 of it. My wife is a gem.
It gets boring and is a bitch when I go to a restaurant and have to tell them to leave all x, y and z off the plate. What p155es me off is when I say
no potato, salad only so they substitute with a big stack of chips/fries. No deserts except cheese (if I am hungry I will substitute an entree [starter in USA] like oysters or salad). Limited coffee. Surprisingly Papua New Guinea is the only country where they actually pay attention when you say 1/4 strength coffee (they usually bring you a cup, a jug of coffee and jug of hot water the first time and say mix your own then bring it how I like it from then on). I get very grumpy at one regular restaurant we go to "locally" because I always have to say
take it back and pour 3/4 down the drain then fill with hot water. If the food was not so damn good I would go elsewhere.