Elvis
1st Sergeant
Yes, Bill. Thanks for keeping us updated.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Tell him he is missed so much here! Send my warmest regards to him.I've sent Paul a message or two and no response.
Then I have found he was admitted to the hospital for some drug treatments.
He is now suffering expected seizures related to his cancer.
He is home, it was a short stay.
I'm not entirely sure if this is the reason for no communication from him, but I am suspecting it is.
My wife made him a cloth hat, he had a photo taken in his Kangaroo, aka a Roo, hat.
Still has a dry sense of humor. I guess is why we get along.
View attachment 664313
I only hope he's not suffering too much, it's something no one should have to bear.
Bill
