If you remember our forum member Meatloaf... (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys! I remember me fondly too.
Unfortunately, Bill is correct, brain, lung, lower intestines, across my lower back...the cancer ran quick.
I look forward to tuesday, then when I get there, I look forward to the next tuesday! I have a good primary care Doctor that keeps me out of pain, mostly. Narcotics, weed, and beer seem to do the trick.
I'll see if Bill can post a screen grab next time we video talk so you all can see what I look like now, he is way smarter about computer stuff than I.
Boy living in the future is cool!
Thanks again for the nice thoughts!

Thanks guys! I remember me fondly too.
Unfortunately, Bill is correct, brain, lung, lower intestines, across my lower back...the cancer ran quick.
I look forward to tuesday, then when I get there, I look forward to the next tuesday! I have a good primary care Doctor that keeps me out of pain, mostly. Narcotics, weed, and beer seem to do the trick.
I'll see if Bill can post a screen grab next time we video talk so you all can see what I look like now, he is way smarter about computer stuff than I.
Boy living in the future is cool!
Thanks again for the nice thoughts!
Holy chit!

It's great to see you, Paul!!

So as Paul suggested I did take a screen shot during our chat today.
Boy he looks different without all that camouflage.
We have some good chats.
O-Metloaf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back