I'll be in Washington next weekend (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Alright! Enjoy your time! For all the members, Marcel is a great guest and is a fantastic dude to hang out with. It was a amazing opportunity that I had the last 2 years spending time with him!
041.JPG

Looking forward to the pics Marcel.
Karl and I will be in Washington the weekend after - but the original Washington, in County Durham, UK, where George Washington came from - to visit the North east Aircraft Museum.
And just think, the U.S. was once run by a Geordie ................

Looking forward to the pics Marcel.
Karl and I will be in Washington the weekend after - but the original Washington, in County Durham, UK, where George Washington came from - to visit the North east Aircraft Museum.
And just think, the U.S. was once run by a Geordie ................

Both George and his parents, as well as his grand parents where born in the colonies...

Last edited:
Monty Python is nowt like the Geordie dialect bonnylad - yawudntundastanawurdthesaay like ! Hadawayan check - it's a mix of old English, Danish, German and probably outer Mongolian !
Even though I was born and raised there, I have difficulty understanding nowadays !

Ah dinnae marra soonds like ya gorra canny hang ovit like avent wuh !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back