I'll Trade U 4 That.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Evan, where are you man! have some decals for you ,send me a PM with your address details.
I will take the decals to work, check the PM in the morning at work and send them off to you.

G'day Wayne! Thanks mate!!!

Sorry for the delay in responding, but I only have Internet access at work.

Did you find photos of D.130?? I'd be interested to see them if it's no trouble - my only references being a model someone did of her (in the colours mentioned with red spinner), and a colour profile which shows the desert-camo areas in a possibly one-tone grey (primer?), spinner in blue.

Thanks again ! Evan

I have five kits which I am willing to sell or trade.All are 1/72 excpet the DC-7C which is an older Revell odd scale(app 1/90)
Italeri RF-84F #108 parts still sealed,Testors Photo Hornet #629 parts still sealed,Testors Mig 29 #343 parts still sealed,BEPKYT(Russian kit) Mig 29 parts all there and the Revell DC-7c #H267 parts all there(this is a re-issue with the old box )

I am looking for an older Revell B-17,a B-26 and a WACO CG-4 Glider from WW II in 1/72
Ed

Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU! to Wayne for the Israeli decals I requested. I really appreciate that, mate!

...And to everyone else, too, just wanted to say I won't be round the forum so often for a little while - as many of you know, I only have Internet access at work, and we've been gearing up the last two weeks for a huge project due to start Monday or so. It's expected to last until about September, and there's going to be ALOT of overtime in the meantime (probably unpaid, as usual...)

I'll drop in when I can, but please bear with me if I reply late to any questions/ messages!

Take care in the meantime guys, and I'll see ya's round as and when I can.

Evan

does anyone have any 1/72 lo-viz U.S.A.F decals, or spare/scrap decals they would be willing to part with? I'm building the Academy A-37 and want to do low viz markings....

This was a great idea. I don't have any models that I have lost interest in, but I am willing to buy models kits that I am interested it. Especially World War Two airplanes.

I have five kits which I am willing to sell or trade.All are 1/72 excpet the DC-7C which is an older Revell odd scale(app 1/90)
Italeri RF-84F #108 parts still sealed,Testors Photo Hornet #629 parts still sealed,Testors Mig 29 #343 parts still sealed,BEPKYT(Russian kit) Mig 29 parts all there and the Revell DC-7c #H267 parts all there(this is a re-issue with the old box )

I am looking for an older Revell B-17,a B-26 and a WACO CG-4 Glider from WW II in 1/72
Ed

Mate I got a Italaerei 1/72 WACO CG-4 Hadrian kit #118 for you if you want. I am not interested in any you have as a swap but will gladly ship your way. Kit is opened and fuselage halves detached but I assure you it is in top condition with either USAAF 1943 or RAF 1950 training options for decals. PM or email me for photos if you want

I didn't think this thread was around anymore..but I'm glad it is!

Hey, I have 3 modern kits that I'm not needing. I've had them for well over 12 years now, and I just don't see myself building them in the near future (or distant future, for that matter)...

They are:
BEN 1/100 scale Grumman A-6A
BEN 1/100 scale Douglas A-4E
BEN 1/100 scale Vought A-7A

All are NIB, the plastic wrap is even intact on the A-6 and A-7...

Not sure what I could use in trade, but if anyone's interested, let me know!

hey guys anyone want to swap a rare untouched still in box vickers vimy frog kit for some kind of plane kit german??? get back to me.

hey guys anyone want to swap a rare untouched still in box vickers vimy frog kit for some kind of plane kit german??? get back to me.
I've got a 1/72 old Revell Condor I could part with but I'm not sure what you're offering. Could you show me a photo and scale?

This is the kit i wish to trade it is 1:72 scale. This kit is no longer made.

Attachments

• IMG_0143.JPG
    IMG_0143.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_0144.JPG
    IMG_0144.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 86
i have many more kits but not sure if i want them gone yet lol. but ill list them anyway just pm me if interested the rest are all bagged kits most from airfix and are 1:27 scale.

* fairey battle
* de havilland d.h.4
* airacobra
* hawker demon
* shopwith pup
* hawker tempest mk.v
* another frog kit de haviliand hornet f.mk.3

Have to update my decals, but have the following complete kits if anyone's interested (all 1:72):

BAC 167 Jet Provost T.5/ Strikemaster Mk.84 -Airfix
BAe Hawk T.Mk.1a - Revell (Reboxed Italeri)
Sikorsky Ilya Muromets (WW.1 Russian bomber) -ICM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back