I'll Trade U 4 That.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

G'day Njaco!

I'm having a wee think about some of those kits -
Is the Hs 126 the "old" Revell quality, or of the newer style, and what is the quality of the PZL 37B Los and Ar 95 kits like?

For the Aussies that Revell vengeance might be of interest, as it comes with RAAF decals.

G'day Njaco!

Are those Arados to be sold together, or individually aswell? I'm interested in the Revell (ex Heller) Ar 196A-2

Hi all. This is a top idea. I was thinking recently what to do next as I'm not interested in what I have now since I bought them a while ago. That and we just had twin girls. I think my rate of about one a year is about to multiply! All WW2 stuff. I have a newish 1/35 Tamiya SdKfz 251 Stuka zu fuss German half track with book opened but not harmed. The rest were found in an antique shop and look to be from about late 70's: Italeri 1/72 CG-4 Hadrian glider, Revell 1/72 Fw200 Condor, Italeri 1/35 set of 6 German Africa corps troops and accessories, Italeri 1/35 set of US and British machine guns, backpacks, bazooka, helmets etc, Esci 1/72 Opel3,6 German truck ambulance.

All the old ones are in good condition but sourcing newer decals would be suggested.

I keep all my collection of WW2 planes to set scales. 1 engine 1/32, 2 engines 1/48 and 4 engines 1/72. If anyone has anything fitting into this category I'm interested.

For further info or photos of box and contents PM me and I'll email them to you.

Chook

i've got a 1/72 academy me 109 box opened and the kettenkrad is missing but otherwise untouched..........anyone interested?

Additions to my list:

Decals 1/72:

Curtiss P-40M kittyhawk IV: GA-M FR364, 112 sqn. RAF (Academy)
Curtiss P-40N Kittyhawk IV: 'Cleopatra III' BU-B A29-629, 80 sqn. RAAF (Academy)
Curtiss P-40N Warhawk: '48' 5281, 74th sqn, USAAF (Academy)
Hawker Tempest Mk.V: 'Le Grande Charles' JF-E NV724, 3 (Free French) sqn. RAF (Academy)

Kits 1/72 (Complete):

BAe hawk T.1a/ T.66 - Revell
Junkers Ju 87B-2/R-2 Stuka - Revell AG (ex Italeri)
Polikarpov I-16 - ICM

Kits 1/72 (incomplete):

Arado Ar 377A - from Dragon 'Mistel 5' kit (Aircraft only)

Mate, you're welcome! :)

...And the same goes for anyone dealing with Alex (Heinz), too! I've got a lovely Lanc on it's way from Oz as we speak..!

To you too, thanks again, mate!

Affirm Alex's opinion.Evan's parcel was delivered to me some days ago as well.THX again mate:D :D :D

You're thanking me???! You guys should see the package I recieved from Wojtek yesterday! Take what you were expecting, and times it by about 10 !

A VERY big and grateful thanks again to you my friend!!! :D :D :D

G'day guys! I need some help...

Does anyone have any spare Israeli 'Star of David' roundels?

I'm making the Airfix Spitfire IX (heavily modified - very basic kit) for one of my nephews as '130 T', one of the aircraft they built up from spare parts from RAF scrapheaps and a crashed Egyptian Spit. Very interesting paintscheme...

I need 4 roundels of 15-mm diameter, if poss, although 14-mm wouldn't look too amiss if no 15's available. Can trade for anything on my previously posted list.

Thanks! Evan

No, it has a standard rounded rudder (which I had to reshape entirely on the model, along with the fin post and tailplanes, Airfix really had a bad day when they did this one...). Fixed tail wheel.

How's this for a scheme - Olive drab overall fueslage (crashed Egyptian machine); RAF desert camo (Ochre, Sand, and Azure Blue) on wings, wing fillets, tail planes and lower cowls; European camo (Sea grey and green) upper cowl; and either Blue or red spinner (no-one knows for sure which), with props in either standard yellow tipped form, or straight black...
No antenna mast, 'C' wing minus outboard cannon stubs and Browning MGs (gun ports filled), bulged upper cannon panels in straight alumimium, and no roundels on upper wings.

Sounds weird, but I've seen it done, and it looks good !

Does sound a bit strange, but as in the case of this Spit, they were so desperate to build up aircraft strength, that they resorted to raiding the abandoned RAF scrapheaps for airframes, etc... all in all, three aircraft were added to the inventory in this way.

And now that you mention it, I think I might have seen a picture of that Spit once too, a long time ago. It rings a bell somehow.

Evan, I will have a look for you I think I've may have some spare Israeli decals, it will depend on the size.....plain or with a border?

Ok found pics...no border...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back