Jul 3, 2007 #21 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! Lord of the Posts!
Jul 4, 2007 #22 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,762 40,085 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Father Les, the Ruler of the unruly, the Dark Lord of whoopass and Guardian of (censored)...
Jul 5, 2007 #23 T trackend Chief Master Sergeant 3,959 25 Joined Dec 20, 2003 Location Ipswich, Suffolk lesofprimus said: Click to expand... Stop using my picture Les, I'm much better now I've completed rehab
lesofprimus said: Click to expand... Stop using my picture Les, I'm much better now I've completed rehab
Jul 8, 2007 #24 lesofprimus Brigadier General 18,825 48 Joined Jul 27, 2004 Location Long Island Native in Mississippi Website ihatemeatballs.com Yea, as this more recent shot of u shows???
Jul 8, 2007 #25 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,762 40,085 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... I guess that the plaster is because of the lobotomy?
Aug 29, 2007 #26 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,762 40,085 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... And I'm 1,234 posts old...... (moonwalk, twist, turn, jump and slide).....PARTY!
Aug 29, 2007 #27 Screaming Eagle Senior Master Sergeant 3,588 5 Joined Nov 26, 2006 Location Queensland, Australia drinks are on you!
Aug 29, 2007 #28 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,762 40,085 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... women, drugs and rock n roll man....
Aug 29, 2007 #29 Screaming Eagle Senior Master Sergeant 3,588 5 Joined Nov 26, 2006 Location Queensland, Australia you are going to be rolling in it my friend
Aug 29, 2007 #30 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,762 40,085 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Awesoooome maaaan..... He he he he.....look.....purple cows!
Aug 29, 2007 #31 T trackend Chief Master Sergeant 3,959 25 Joined Dec 20, 2003 Location Ipswich, Suffolk Its not the number of post's its the content that counts
Aug 29, 2007 #32 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,762 40,085 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Then it's a relief that my posts always are informative and educational....