I'm Gonna Be Rich....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Graeme

1st Sergeant
May 31, 2007
In the mail today...

img173.jpg

Congratulations Graeme. I hope you remember your new best friend.....me. Here's what 416-414-5461 | 14164145461 Who called from Toronto | YP.CA says about this number...

About this number
416-414-5461 is a Cell Number phone number operated by Rogers Communications Partnership (Wireless) and is located in the city of Toronto in ON. Get more information on the 416-414-5461 number, origin, and statistics.
General information
  • Provider: Rogers Communications Partnership (Wireless)
  • Usage: Cell Number
  • Area code: 416
Here's the website for "Unclaimed Balances" in Canada. Unclaimed Balances I'd like a new truck....blue....4 door....4x4

No problems gents - just give me your bank details - and your wishes will come true! :thumbleft:

Here's the website for "Unclaimed Balances" in Canada. Unclaimed Balances

Thanks mate. I sent an email to the "report a scam" department of the Canadian bank, but all I ever got was this....

I will be out of the office until September 7th.

NOTICE: Confidential message which may be privileged. Unauthorized use/disclosure prohibited. If received in error, please go to www.td.com/legal for instructions.
AVIS : Message confidentiel dont le contenu peut être privilégié. Utilisation/divulgation interdites sans permission. Si reçu par erreur, prière d'aller au www.td.com/francais/avis_juridique pour des instructions.

I wonder if that's Matthew running off with my money!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back