Images not displaying

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

ozhawk40

Master Sergeant
Hi

Since the recent updates, image attachments are not displaying for me. I am logged in and have the check box ticked for displaying images in the settings section.

Any thoughts on what I can do this side of the internet?

Cheers

Peter

I'm afraid, the only thing you can do is to be patient. Horse is still working on upadating of the forum. I have the same trouble like you.What is more, thumbnails cause an error and my IE is closed when clicking on them.

You can try to clear cookies of your net browser.

Last edited:
I'm afraid, the only thing you can do is to be patient. Horse is still working on upadating of the forum. I have the same trouble like you.What is more, thumbnails cause an error and my IE is closed when clicking on them.

You can try to clear cookies of your net browser.

Okay

Thanks Wojtek - I thought it must be my end, as nobody else seemed to mention it. I'll let Horse do his thing. 8)

Cheers

Peter

Last edited by a moderator:
Your end...:lol: rater no. You will be alive for long, long time.
It's the end of my OS installed on my HDD. It's time to switch to another newer one.

Horse, you're doin a fine job as most have said.

The last issue with pictures posted may be the fact they don't post in the order selected. Makes it impossible to relate to them in order in the text. Can this be corrected?

Cheers, Bill

Horse, you're doin a fine job as most have said.

The last issue with pictures posted may be the fact they don't post in the order selected. Makes it impossible to relate to them in order in the text. Can this be corrected?

Cheers, Bill

Bill, in the manager screen, after you select upload, the files appear in a box at the bottom of the manager screen. I've found that you can drag and drop these into the order you want them to appear. You can also check box the files and select insert inline to the right to have the images appear in the text.

Bill, in the manager screen, after you select upload, the files appear in a box at the bottom of the manager screen. I've found that you can drag and drop these into the order you want them to appear. You can also check box the files and select insert inline to the right to have the images appear in the text.

I have found the simple solution. Drag and drop, as you say, in the frame showing the new photos, in the order you want them to appear, make sure they are checked in their corners. Then below them check the "select all" box. And as my little wife says, Walah. Done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back