Insurgents Hack U.S. Drones

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Are you sure about that? All I know is that instead of a few cells using that stuff or even thinking of it, now there many more M.E. Tim McVeighs running around.

The Iranians told the Iraqi terrorists how to monitor the video downloads.

Now the video feeds are encrypted like it should have been done in the first place.

My concern right now is no court martials or reprimands will happen to the officers who didnt implement comsec in the first place.

Last edited:
My concern right now is no court martials or reprimands will happen to the officers who didt implement comsec in the first place.
A court martial would be a bit severe for this but I'll again bet dollars to donuts that those responsible will be sent to hazmat and trash disposal school to begin their new reassignment.

and don't you all know the military is on top of this and has been to make the necessary receptions pleasant for our mid-east brethren ? c'mon and think guys

some of you are really acting shallow believing the media hype again. let's just say thier are some new activations in place with some real nasty surprises in store

Users who are viewing this thread

Back